What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A better way to invest in stocks
- Provides an easy ranking system to find good companies to invest in
- Learn how to find a beginner’s strategy for stock investing
- What was the S&P 500 return from this date to that date?
- Saves time by eliminating much of the information overload
- How to find a beginner’s strategy for stock investing?
- No hidden fees or surprise billings to worry about.
- Learn what is the estimated value of this stock
- Cancel at anytime within 60 days. Full Refund.
- What’s the most I should pay for this stock?
- Learn how to compare one stock versus another
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Beat The Market Analyzer scores 74.97/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.beatthemarketanalyzer.com/1b-w-course-2/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: beatthemarketanalyzer.com you’ll also be taken through to beatthemarketanalyzer.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)